Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 05. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The Gen 2 DigiBoil features two distinct updates that are not currently pictured in the primary images. The stainless steel lid has been upgraded to a glass lid, allowing you to observe and monitor boil activity. The rubber feet have been replaced with a plastic base that provides improved stability and slightly raises the unit for better ground clearance. Updated images coming soon.
The DigiBoil electric kettle can serve a surprisingly wide range of functions. It's perfect for 5-gallon extract batches, preheating strike or sparge water, and with the addition of a still top lid and condenser, it can be used for home distilling. With the Mash Upgrade Kit, you can easily use the DigiBoil as an electric mash tun.
This model runs off 110V power and has dual heating elements (1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V / 15A power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
- ETL Listed
*Distilling: using the DigiBoil with a distilling condenser requires the still top lid and gasket (DS124).