Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The silicone dip tube is 31" long. It will work perfectly as is for the 55L FermZilla. For the 27L model we recommend cutting the dip tube shorter to remove unwanted slack.
With the optional Floating Dip Tube Filter, you can prevent hop material and other solids from ever entering the dip tube. Especially handy when you're pulling samples mid-fermentation!
- Ferment beer under pressure to reduce ester and fusel alcohol production
- Always draw clear beer with the floating dip tube
- Keg beer that has already been carbonated
- Use CO2 to push beer into a keg or through a filter into a keg
- Eliminate kegging altogether by carbonating and serving directly from the FermZilla
Please note: pressure kit does not include the lid pictured in the example photo. The ball locks and floating dip tube are installed on the FermZilla's existing lid.