Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The KOMOS 24" Wide Outdoor Kegerator offers a list of unique features that put it a cut above the rest. Front venting means this unit is perfect as build-in option under your counter. Highly-efficient refrigeration components allow the kegerator to operate quietly while serving ice cold beer in the warmest environments. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you'll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law's mancave. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for using as a built-in kegerator in an outdoor kitchen. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Stainless steel tower with cooling fan. Extra wide temperature control range from 28–86°F. And the included Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator maintains consistent pressure and is easily adjusted.
The interior is where the moisture happens, and where kegerators are most prone to rust over time. Kegerators with stainless interiors are considerably more expensive, and other units with a stainless interior and exterior sport a minimum $2,000 price tag. With an all-stainless interior and exterior, the KOMOS unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach, and offered at a price that can't be beat.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with NukaTap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. NukaTap is the newest brand of forward sealing faucets that boast a lower thermal mass for reduced first pour foam. They feature a "nuke-shaped" internal shuttle that is made from TPV, which provides superior laminar flow to further reduce foaming issues. If you prefer all stainless steel components in your beer faucet, we would suggest the kegerator configuration that comes with Intertap faucets. All faucet spout attachments and accessories are cross compatible between Intertap and NukaTap (except for the self-closing spring! see below).
The flow control faucet is a great option for users that often switch between beer styles with different carbonation levels. No need to rebalance your lines or play with your regulator settings. Instantly make adjustments as you pour to dial in the flow rate. This is also a super convenient feature for when you want to grab a quick growler on your way out. By dialing back the flow rate, you can gently fill your growler so CO2 stays in solution and your beer doesn't pour flat when it comes time to share. The NukaTap Flow Control faucet is also the first FC model to be fully compatible with the optional self-closing spring.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The included high quality KOMOS regulator maintains consistent pressure. The regulator includes a blow-off PRV with pull ring for safety and relieve pressure, rubber coated gauges, and a hand knob for easy adjustment. Included with your kegerator package is a Duotight fitting that attaches to the regulator for an easy, solid, push-to-connect connection with your gas line.
The KOMOS Outdoor kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the tower fan, included CO2 regulator, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
If you plan to install the kegerator under a countertop, the top cover will need to be removed and you will need to install the Build-In Door Hinge, as the top door hinge is removed with the cover.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel NukaTap Flow Control Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing ventilation allows it to be built-in to a cabinet, kitchen, or outdoor counter
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball cock corny, or pin lock corny.
- ETL Certified for outdoor and built in use
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
- Weight = 150 Lbs.
- See below for the Kegerator Instruction Manual.
Shipping Limitation: This item ships freight only and does not qualify for free shipping.