Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 05 and Mar 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The KOMOS industrial gauge regulator aims to be the last regulator you'll ever need. Large body and precision diaphragm provide high flow rates, and pressure settings are quickly and easily dialed in the with hand knob. The pressure gauges are made from thick stainless steel and come with rubber bumpers for an extra layer of protection. Triple-scale dial faces read in psi, bar, and kPa. Comes with 1/4" flare fitting with barbed outlet. Included Duotight adapter allows the regulator to be easily used with EVABarrier draft tubing.
- 0–60 PSI operating range
- Low pressure gauge reads from 0–100
- Pull ring PRV rated to blow off at 65 PSI
- Strong, robust design
- Highly accurate precision diaphragm
- Easily adjusted by hand
- 1/4" flare fitting with barbed outlet
- Duotight adapter fitting included for use with EVABarrier draft tubing
- Heavy duty steel gauges with rubber bumpers
- M6 mounting screw holes
- Made in accordance with AS 4267