Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 05. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The KOMOS Olympus Kegerator was engineered with commercial use in mind, and easily stands up to the rigorous demands of a professional environment. That being said, this absolutely gorgeous kegerator will only enhance whatever room it finds itself in, whether that's the local taproom or your home bar.
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY BACK ORDER - PRE-OREDER TODAY to be one of the first to receive yours when the new stock comes in.
You can also order the Olympus III Kegerator with your favorite "taps":
- NukaTap Matte Black Stainless Faucets
- NukaTap Stainless Flow Control Faucets
- NukaTap Stainless Steel Faucets
- Simply Call Us at Happy Hops Home Brewing to customize your order
Swinging glass doors open up to an incredibly spacious interior with enough room to fit up to twenty 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo kegs or Pepsi-style Ball Lock Corny kegs, or five full sized Commercial Sanke Kegs. If you don't plan on packing it full of kegs, adjustable-height wire racks provide the perfect spot to store bottles and cans. And since they'll be on beautiful display thanks to interior lighting, no more standing with the fridge door open to see what there is to drink! Whether you choose the single, double, triple, or quad tap configuration, you'll receive tried-and-true Intertap stainless steel forward-sealing faucets. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you'll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law's mancave. Rather than chrome plated plastic towers, the Intertap faucets are mounted to stainless steel towers that remain cool before, during, and after each pour thanks to the tower fan diverters that recirculate cold air within the kegerator and blows it up into the towers to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming. From keg to faucet, your beer will pass through EVABarrier draft lines, a premium double-walled tubing designed to protect against beer oxidation. And with Duotight push-to-connect fittings, you'll have your lines connected in a snap with no need to force the tubing over barb fittings or fiddle with hose clamps. Other features you'll love about the KOMOS Olympus Kegerator include its powerful cooling capacity so your beer will remain cold no matter how many kegs you're storing, high-quality easy to use digital thermostat, stainless steel interior with rubber floor mat, rolling casters, and the included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 regulator.
This model comes with Intertap faucets to mount on the stainless towers. Intertap is one of the most tried and true forward sealing on the market and have been used for home and professional draft systems for years. Very similar in performance to the NukaTap faucet, but Intertap features all stainless steel internal parts, whereas NukaTap's internal shuttle is made from TPV. Kegerator configurations with NukaTap faucets are also available. All faucet spout attachments and accessories are cross compatible between Intertap and NukaTap.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS Olympus Kegerator also features draft tower fans, KOMOS CO2 regulator, stainless interior with rubber floor mat, rolling casters, and recessed drip tray with pre-installed drain.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Towers
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Easy to use digital temperature controller
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- Commercial grade compressor uses R290 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless steel countertop style surface
- All stainless steel interior with rubber floor mat
- Recessed countertop style drip tray with built-in drain
- Adjustable-height Rubber-coated stainless steel bottle racks
- Heavy duty rolling casters come standard
- Front and side facing ventilation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Interior lighting can be switched On/Off from the outside
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap towers includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2-tap tower and higher only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- ETL Certified
- 90.875" Wide
- 27.75" Deep
- 36.75" Tall (fridge only)
- 40" Tall with Caster Wheels
- +15.75" with 4-Tap Tower
- +12.75" with 1 to 3-Tap Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 2.88 Amp draw
- 78" Wide
- 21.75" Deep
- 29.25" Tall
- Door Frames - 28.75" H x 21" W
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 20
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 20
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 5
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 5
When choosing the number of taps you want, here is the tower configurations you'll receive.
|Taps||Tower 1||Tower 2|
California Recipients: WARNING: - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping Limitation: This item ships freight only and DOES NOT qualify for free shipping.
Due to the weight of this KOMOS® Kegerator & Faucets, the manufacturer has recommended that these products be shipped exclusively by palletized freight in order to prevent damage from occurring in transit.