Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
What makes KOMOS Double-Wide Kegerator better than the rest?
- Designed to hold up to EIGHT 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo homebrew kegs
- Serve ice cold beer even in the warmest environments thanks to highly-efficient refrigeration components
- Stainless steel forward-sealing faucets offer a huge upgrade over common chrome plated brass taps
- Faucets mount to high-quality stainless steel towers, rather than cheap chrome plated towers
- Interior fan diverts cold air up into the towers to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming
- EVABarrier double walled draft tubing protects your beer against oxidation
- Duotight push-to-connect fittings make assembly a breeze
- Included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator maintains consistent pressure and is easily adjusted
Some people say that one kegerator just isn't enough—but those people never met the KOMOS Double-Wide Kegerator. With a stunning 8-keg capacity and double-tower configuration, this beast of a home kegerator can house enough beer to satisfy even the thirstiest brewers.
The KOMOS Double-Wide Kegerator offers the same stunning set of features that clearly separate the standard model as the most modern kegerator on the market. With more interior space than any other home kegerator model, the KOMOS Double-Wide Kegerator is designed to fit up to eight 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo kegs or Pepsi-style Ball Lock Corny kegs. Whether you choose the two tap or eight tap configuration, you'll receive NukaTap stainless steel faucets with matte black finish, the newest in forward-sealing faucet design. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you'll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law's mancave. Rather than a chrome plated tower, the NukaTap faucets are mounted to a stainless steel tower that remains cool before, during, and after each pour thanks to a tower fan diverter that recirculates cold air within the kegerator and blows it up into the tower to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming. From keg to faucet, your beer will pass through EVABarrier draft lines, a premium double-walled tubing designed to protect against beer oxidation. And with Duotight push-to-connect fittings, you'll have your lines connected in a snap with no need to force the tubing over barb fittings or fiddle with hose clamps. Other features you'll love about the KOMOS Kegerator include its highly-efficient cooling capacity so you'll be serving ice cold beer even in the warmest temperatures, extra wide temperature range from 26–82°F, dual gas inlets at the back, stainless steel internal floor, rolling casters, and the included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 regulator.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All kegerators NukaTap faucets to mount on the stainless tower. NukaTap is the newest brand of forward sealing faucets that boast a lower thermal mass for reduced first pour foam. They feature a "nuke-shaped" internal shuttle that is made from TPV, which provides superior laminar flow to further reduce foaming issues. If you prefer all stainless steel components in your beer faucet, we would suggest the kegerator configuration that comes with Intertap faucets. All faucet spout attachments and accessories are cross compatible between Intertap and NukaTap.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS kegerator boasts a list of other unique features for a kegerator in this price range, such as the tower fan, included KOMOS CO2 regulator, stainless floor, rolling casters, and countertop drip tray.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Towers
- NukaTap Stainless Steel Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Trays
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap towers includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2-tap tower and higher only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 35.4" wide
- 27.8" deep
- 34.3" with CO2 mount
- 33" Tall (fridge only)
- 35.5" with Caster wheels
- 49.25" with tower
- 51.5" with Casters and Tower
- 110V - 50 hz
- 0.9 Amp draw
- Optimal ambient temperature is 65°F – 80°F
- CSA Certified
- 31.6" wide
- 20.4" deep
- 17.1" on the left side where the compressor sits
- 28.3" tall
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 6
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 8
- 6 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 6
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 6
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 8
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 6
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 3
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 2
See below for the Kegerator Instruction Manual.
When choosing the number of taps you want, here is the tower configurations you'll receive.
|Taps||Tower 1||Tower 2|