Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 07 and Apr 13. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
This item is BACK IN STOCK. Be the first to receive yours before they are gone!
Electric crown capper for 26 mm and 29 mm crown caps. 110V.
The ERCOLE electrical corker-capper can cork the most common bottle models, with crown caps and plastic stoppers (T-stoppers); using a suitable power supply. The column is used to position the bottle and support the head.
The Ercole electric capper by Ferrari is the perfect fit if you are a small microbrewery or an obsessed homebrewer who loves great equipment. Simply plug the unit in and it is ready to use. No compressor needed, which means it is completely silent! The capper is activated by pushing both drive buttons at once, which is a safety feature to keep your fingers out of the way of the capping action. Provides a perfect seal every time.
Made in Italy by Ferrari.
- Place the bottle on the base, taking care to align the neck of the bottle and the capping head
- Insert the crown cap under the head, a magnet will hold the cap in place
- Put both hands on the drive buttons located at the sides
- Press both drive buttons simultaneously until the cap is fully attached
- As soon as the bottle is capped, release both buttons and remove the bottle
- Caps bottles with max height of 15" (38cm), max diameter of 5.7" (14.5cm)
- Includes two capping heads, one for standard American 26mm caps and another for European 29-31mm caps
- The European capping head can also be used with smooth or finned plastic T-stoppers
- Dimensions: 24.5"H x 7.5"W x 9"D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov