Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 11 and Jun 17. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
Due to high demand this item is currently on BACKORDER. Order yours today and be one of the first to receive yours.
The Gen 2 DigiBoil features two distinct updates that are not currently pictured in the primary images. The stainless steel lid has been upgraded to a glass lid, allowing you to observe and monitor boil activity. The rubber feet have been replaced with a plastic base that provides improved stability and slightly raises the unit for better ground clearance.
The DigiMash is one of the most affordable options in all-grain electric brewing. Includes 35L DigiBoil, false bottom, malt pipe with bottom screen, wire support, and malt pipe handle.
This model runs off 110V power and has dual heating elements (1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V / 15A power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
Mash Upgrade Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen