Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 05 and Mar 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
NOTICE: The BrewBuilt Whirlpool Kettles are currently LOW IN STOCK and could be placed on BACKORDER until the new shipment arrives. ORDER or PREORDER yours today and be one of the first to receive yours.
The BrewBuilt Whirlpool Kettle features two welded tri-clamp ports, a T.C. Whirlpool Maximizer, the new BrewBuilt Whirlpool Return with Thermowell, and two T.C. x FPT ball valves with oversized 5/8" barbs—ideal for using 1/2" ID silicone transfer tubing—along with all the fittings and gaskets you'll need. Handles are located at the front and back, rather than either side, saving you space when building out a horizontal system and will keep fittings pointed away from you regardless of which side you pick up the kettle from. Whirlpooling has become increasingly popular in the homebrewing community. It can bring out more hop flavor with late additions, improve the clarity of wort by creating a cone of trub that's left behind in the kettle, and greatly decrease cooling time when using an immersion chiller. Pair one of these kettles with a brew pump, and you'll be ready to whirlpool! Also available with Butterfly Valve or T.C. x T.C. Ball Valve hardware packs.
Our T.C. kettles were designed to keep pace with the ever-evolving world of brewing technology. Tri-clamp fittings are standard fare in professional breweries, and they’ve been widely adopted in homebrewing as T.C. fermenters and pumps become more affordable and widely available. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as Tri-clover, allow you to make a sanitary connection that is free of nooks and crannies for contaminants to take hold. They are much easier to break down for cleaning compared to threaded connections, and they don’t require Teflon tape to make a watertight seal. T.C. fittings and accessories also give you the distinct advantage of being able to clean in place (CIP), so you don’t need to break down your entire system after every brew day.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make the brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer ports are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, it features the signature BrewBuilt notched lid with a silicone plug that allows the lid to be in place while using immersion chillers or an Ultimate Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- Two welded T.C. couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- Tri-clamp Whirlpool Maximizer
- Brewbuilt Whirlpool Arm w/ Thermowell
- (2) T.C. x FPT ball valves with 5/8" barbs
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching
- Induction burner compatible
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (20, 30 & 50 gal) thick side walls resist denting
- 1.2:1 height to diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.
|Kettle ID (in.)