Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
- Built-in pumps and digital controllers
- Control multiple fermentation temperatures independently
- Fill with 20% glycol solution for optimal chilling performance
- Cold crash with good insulation
- Perfect complement to BrewBuilt X-Series Conicals
The IceMaster Max 4 is the perfect glycol chiller for small to medium volume beer makers. It offers high performance despite its compact size so it is well suited for jacketed fermenters and brite tanks. This unit features 4 built-in submersible pumps with independent digital temperature controllers, allowing you to separately control the fermentation temperature or cold crashing of 4 tanks or fermenters.
- 4 built-in submersible pumps with independent digital controllers
- Pump controllers read in °C
- Temperature controller reads in °C
- Labeled IN and OUT stainless bulkheads with 3/8" OD barbs
- 30L / 8 Gallon Water Tank Capacity
- 3/8 HP compressor
- 780 Watt/2600btu/0.26 ton Cooling Capacity
- r134a Refrigerant
- 110V (3.6 amps)
- Dimensions: 16.1 in x 16.1 in x 26 in
- Wheels included
- CE Certified
- Max Head: 21.3 ft (6.5 m)
Warning: Do not set the reservoir temperature controller lower than 28°F (-2ºC). Running the unit below this temperature may negatively affect the unit's efficiency and has the potential to freeze beer which may impact the finished beer's flavor.