Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The integrated racking arm is an ingenious design allowing for easy rotation during racking along with easy cleaning. The Brew Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your brew that is in contact with the trub during fermentation. Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon & liter markings inside
- 21" H x 13" W product dimensions /approx 12lbs
- Patent pending