Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
- Cork up to 400 bottles per hour with the StarCap pneumatic corking machine
- Air-driven semi-automatic bottle corker makes the process efficient and effortless
- Compatible with all natural, agglomerated, collated, and 1+1 agglomerated corks
- Air pressure regulator with manometer allows for pressure adjustments depending on the cork being used
- Made in Italy by Tenco
The StarCap semi-automatic bottle corker from Tenco provides excellent corking capacity for small wineries or avid home vintners. It is pneumatically driven so you will need an air compressor to operate the corking action. Wine corks are manually inserted into the cone then, by pressing the two start buttons, the cork is inserted into the bottle neck of the wine bottle by slightly compressing the cork. The StarCap machine guarantees perfect integrity, doesn’t create seems on the surface, and doesn’t affect the material in any way.
- Capacity: 400 bottles/hour
- Power: Compressed Air
- Max Diameter: 25 mm
- Max Height: 45 mm
- Minimum Bottle Height: 200 mm
- Max Bottle Height: 370 mm
- Compatible Corks: Natural, agglomerated, collated, 1+1 agglomeration
This is a limited custom European product and frequently runs out of stock.
GET YOURS TODAY and avoid having to wait for the next shipment to arrive from Italy.
Shipping Limitation: This item ships freight only and does not qualify for free shipping.
I have found it difficult to find the way to hook my compressor with standard fittings to the metric fittings on the unit 🤦♂️🤷♂️ If anyone has experience please advise