Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
Note: This item is currently on Back Order. Place your order today to be the first to receive one when they are back in stock.
Speidel was the original manufacturer of the bladder press. While similar to the Italian models in operation, Speidel offers a few quality upgrades. To obtain a better press Speidel uses a slotted screen, similar to what is offered on large commercial presses, instead of a screen with circular perforations. Speidel presses also offer superior hardware, a recessed valve assembly (to reduce accidental breakage) and a stainless frame on the 180L model. Compared to other presses, the Speidel hydro press has a higher juice yield (~65-70%) and works completely without electricity and with minimal effort.
This press can be used with any domestic water supply the provides at least 2.5 bar (36 psi) of pressure. Pressing pressure and pressing time is simply regulated by the water flow. These units are extremely easy to care for and can be cleaned quickly by simply spraying it down with a hose after use. You will find the quality you'd expect from a product that is 100% German-made
Overall height is 52" and basket height is 34". Press Cycles average around 60 minutes.
Base is 36" deep and 38" wide.
- Complete press assembly
- Inner mesh bag (to keep fruit from getting in the stainless basket and make cleanup easier)
- Plastic "spray-protection bag" to keep juice from squirting out
- Fittings to connect garden hose
- Instruction manual
- Presses ship in a corrugated box. Minor assembly (attaching legs) is required before use
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts!
Can the press be operated with air pressure?
- No. These are hydraulic presses that may only be operated with water. When operating with compressed air, there is a risk of explosion and a very high risk of injury if the membrane bursts due to excess pressure or damage.
Is a minimum water pressure required?
- In order to ensure the function and the best possible yield, there should be a minimum water pressure of 2-2.5 bar on the press.
What if the water supply delivers more than 3 bar?
- In principle, this is not a problem, as if the water pressure inside the press exceeds 3 bar, the pressure relief valve opens and there is no pressure-related damage.
How many apples make how much juice?
- On average, 50kg (110 lbs) of apples produce around 30-35L (8-9 gal) of juice, depending on the variety and quality of the apples.
“Due to the weight and dimensions of the Speidel Bladder Press, the manufacturer has recommended that these products be shipped exclusively by palletized freight in order to prevent damage from occurring in transit.
Requires addition flat rate shipping charges of $50 for "Residential and Lift/Gate" fees from the supplier plus the weight of this item. The additional charge will be calculated at checkout.