Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 07 and Apr 13. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
Abbaye is an ale yeast of Belgian origin selected for its ability to produce great Belgian style beers including high gravity beers such as Dubbel, Trippel and Quads. The propagation and drying processes have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and reliably to help produce ales of the finest quality.
- Fermentation can be completed in 4 days above 17°C (63°F).
- Medium to high attenuation and high alcohol tolerance.
- Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation depend on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of wort.
- Low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass.
- Complex aroma and flavors may include peppery, fruity, banana, clovy, alcoholic, sweet and fruity. Does not display undesirable odors when properly handled.