Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 05 and Feb 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The KOMOS Stout & Cold Brew Coffee Kegerator comes with NukaTap faucets with Stout Spout attachments to give your beverage an extra creamy pour. Every unit also comes with an adapter to use the included KOMOS CO2 regulator with a Nitrogen gas cylinder. For each faucet, you will also receive the standard faucet spout so you can mix and match your taps and use some for Stout or Cold Brew and some for serving beer, soda, or other beverages.
Please note that the kegerator only includes one regulator and does not include a nitrogen cylinder. An empty nitrogen tank can be added to your order above. If you plan to use two different types of gas, you will need to purchase a second regulator and gas cylinder.
- Stainless Steel Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Stout Spouts and Standard Spouts for each faucet
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with included Nitrogen tank adapter
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range.
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2, 3, 4 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg Duotight Push-In fittings depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny.
- You will need to purchase a D-Style Coupler if you do not not have one to connect the Duotight Push-In Fittings.
- We recommend the KOMOS Sanke D-Style Keg Coupler D1526
- Available Kegerator covers and "off road" casters for moving over uneven terrain
- Available 4.5" and 3" Tower Sleeve for keeping draft lines icy cold
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- Optimal ambient temperature is 65°F – 80°F
- CSA Certified
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- What Fits:
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 4
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1