Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
Note: This item is currently on "Back Order" due to high demand. Pre-order yours today and we will automatically ship it to you we they come in later this month.
The Hop Bong is a versatile pressurisable tri-clamp accessory, capable of not only dry hopping oxygen purged hops into fermenters, but also as an inline carbonation/oxygenation accessory. Load up the Hop Bong, flush it with CO2, purge out oxygen with the handy PRV on top, then simply open the Butterfly Valve to inject your beer with a 6 oz payload of dry hops.
The 3 Pieces of the Hop Bong Pressure Pack:
- The Pressure Kit includes two Ball Lock Caps with the Floating Dip Tube and Filter Attachment. These pieces allow you to pressure transfer finished beer out of the fermenter into kegs or a bottling bucket, or you can carbonate and serve beer directly from the FermZilla.
Tri-Clamp Pressure Lid
- Replacing the standard lid with the FermZilla Tri-Clamp Pressure Lid provides you with a 2" T.C. port at the top of your fermenter. This will give you an opening to add dry hops or other additions without needing to remove the entire lid. Take off the butterfly valve to add your yeast pitch, and when you're ready to add flavoring additions when fermentation is complete, drop them in oxygen-free via the Hop Bong. PCO1881 threaded ports are there for your Ball Lock Caps, as well as undrilled ports for an optional Thermowell and/or Temp Twister cooling coil.
- Load up the Hop Bong and add CO2 to purge your hop charge of oxygen. This kit comes with a third Ball Lock Cap to introduce CO2 directly to the Hop Bong, as well as a pull ring PRV to release pressure and purge oxygen. Once you've flushed your hop charge with CO2, open the butterfly valve to inject your beer with up to 6 oz of hop pellets.
Hop Pellet Capacity: 150–180g (5.2–6.3 oz)
- FermZilla 2" T.C. Pressure Lid Starter Kit
- 2" Hop Bong
- 2" FermZilla Tri-Conical Butterfly Valve
- Floating Dip Tube with Filter Attachment
- Red PRV & PCO1881 Cap Combo
- Yellow Ball Lock Cap
- (2) Red Ball Lock Caps
- (2) 2" Tri-Clamps
- (2) 2" Silicone T.C. Gaskets