Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 05. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The new and improved FermZilla in 27L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there are always areas to improve upon. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
- FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 27 L (7.1 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F
- Height in Stand - 28.3"
- Height w/ Airlock - 32.7"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"
- Lid & Collection Container Ports - 28 mm PCO 1881 threads
Normal wear and tear may lead to stress marks or other potential points of failure when the tank is used under pressure. We recommend visually inspecting the unit for signs of wear every 6-12 months, and conducting a hydro test every 2 years. The hydro test process is simple:
- Fill the tank to the brim with water
- Replace the Red PRV with a Green PRV rated to 4.5 BAR or higher
- Pressurize the tank to 4 BAR (58 psi)
- Check for leaks, then replace the Red PRV when finished
If leaks or potential points of failure are found, replace the tank before you continue using pressure with your FermZilla. In general, we do not recommend leaving products like PBW or StarSan soaking in the tank for more than an hour. Extended soaks have the potential to degrade the PET material and shorten the lifespan of the tank.