Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 07 and Apr 13. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
Fill speed can be adjusted allowing you to bottle at your preferred pace. While the filler is in operation, wine is not allowed back into the storage tank or barrel due to a one-way valve located in the supply line. The small amount of excess wine runs into a collection reservoir. The fill height can be adjusted and can be used with any size or type of bottle.
The Enolmaster is a commercial product designed for a small winery. It has a continuous duty cycle, meaning it can run non-stop and is constructed entirely from food-grade materials. The frame is made of stainless steel as are the filling heads. Simply run water through the system to clean out the lines. The reservoir for excess overfill can be rinsed out or ran through the dishwasher.
To filter your wine and bottle fill at the same time, add the optional in-line Tandem Professional Filter Housing and Filter Cartridges.
- Base and frame made from 304 stainless steel
- Fill nozzels made from 316 stainless steel
- Fill up to 600 x 750ml bottles per hour
- Made in Italy by Tenco
- Dimensions: 650m x 460mm x 450m
- Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Power: 110V / 60hz / 120W
- Fill bottles from 180 - 350 mm (7" - 13.75") in height
- Fits bottles with inner neck diameters of 16 - 28 mm (5/8"- 1.1")
Shipping Limitation: This item ships freight only and does not qualify for free shipping.
Document: Instruction Manual