Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 02 and Mar 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
NOTICE: This is a Prebook Item: Please note this item is not currently in stock, but is available for Pre-Order. We do require payment in full in order to reserve stock.
This unique kettle with four tri-clamp ports was developed for the BrewBuilt electric kettle line as it requires two ports for two electric heating elements. The kettle is offered without fittings so you can rig it up with whatever accessories you see fit.
The BrewBuilt Pro Brewing Kettle is built for even more versatility than the standard T.C. kettle. A third and fourth tri-clamp port are offset from the front and ready to accept an electric heating element, whirlpool return valve, or any other accessory that you want to incorporate with the kettle. Handles are located at the front and back, rather than either side, saving you space when building out a horizontal system and will keep fittings pointed away from you regardless of which side you pick up the kettle from.
BrewBuilt T.C. kettles were designed to keep pace with the ever-evolving world of brewing technology. Tri-clamp fittings are standard fare in professional breweries, and they’ve been widely adopted in homebrewing as T.C. fermenters and pumps become more affordable and widely available. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as Tri-clover, allow you to make a sanitary connection that is free of nooks and crannies for contaminants to take hold. They are much easier to break down for cleaning compared to threaded connections, and they don’t require Teflon tape to make a watertight seal. T.C. fittings and accessories also give you the distinct advantage of being able to clean in place (CIP), so you don’t need to break down your entire system after every brew day.
This kettle comes without fittings so you can add whatever tri-clamp accessories best suit your needs.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make the brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer ports are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, it features the signature BrewBuilt notched lid with a silicone plug that allows the lid to be in place while using immersion chillers or an Ultimate Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- Four welded T.C. couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching
- Induction burner compatible
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (20, 30 & 50 gal) thick side walls resist denting
- 1.2:1 height to diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling
- Kettle ID - 23.62"
- Height - 28.3"
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.