Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 05 and Feb 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Orders $75 and Up.
The Brazen Plus brew system has features not found on any other consumer coffee maker. Settings are adjustable for water brewing temperature and pre-soak like found on many commercial brewers. Set your brewing temperature between 190–210°F / 90–99°C with accuracy to within 1-degree Fahrenheit. A patented feature allows temperature calibration with altitude correction. The oversized shower head and pulsed water flow ensure complete coffee bed saturation for terrific coffee extraction. Permanent filter included or use paper filters. Thermal carafe (SCA approved) with brew through lid keeps coffee hot. The Brazen Plus 3.0 is one of the very few that meet the Home Brewer certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to their standards.
- New Universal System Power Boards
- New Program: revised Pulse Water Release Timing for better extraction
- New Micro Controller: faster data refresh
- Capacity: 1.2 Liter, 40oz, 8 (5oz) cups
- Temperature Control: Set brewing temperature from 190–210°F (90–99°C)
- Programmable Brew Start Time: Wake up to coffee with timed brew setting
- Ideal Coffee Extraction: Coffee grounds are fully saturated due to oversized showerhead and pulsing of the water flow.
- Elevation calibration: Adjust your brew temperature based on elevation to achieve a hot cup of coffee regardless of how far above sea level.
- Thermal carafe with brew through lid keeps coffee hot (SCA approved)
- Pre-soak setting allows the coffee to bloom before brewing for better flavor
- Stainless steel water reservoir that’s easy to fill
- Permanent gold filter included or use paper filters (10 cup for max benefit/ extraction)
- Memory save: Settings remain, even if the power goes out.
- Sleep mode: Saves power when not in use